Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ripple_development

This idea was inspired by ripples on the water.
and I wanted to make free flowing lines and natural organic shape.
When I draw this shape, I didn't have any special purpose.
However, in last class, I got an idea to make interesting jewerly such as earing, nekeless or neckless charm, bracelet, headband, hat-brim decoration
also, I was able to find lots of other applications for this shape.
It could be cup-coaster, shape of coffee table, woman's handbag strap like gucci handbag handle or handle, napkin holder ring something like that.
This shape has lots of fun and practical applictions.

I put little halls in there to make it look like jewely.
The good thing about this design is that all the shape are different and different sizes.but
they are consistent.

Maybe, I can use this shape as artistic display like large installations like wall decoration. Maybe I can use it with some type of fabric to give it texture or something like that.




No comments: